This is one of my favourite recipes for a pumpkin tart. Cook the pumpkin like usual with sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
Put the oven on 180ºC.
- 2 eggs
- 1 k milk
- 1 k cream
- 10 ml sugar
- 125 ml cake flour
- 10 ml baking powder
- 5 ml salt
- 4 k cooked pumpkin
- Cinnamon and sugar to scatter on top of tart.
- Beat the eggs, milk, cream and sugar together.
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mixture with the egg mixture.
- Mix the cooked pumpkin in.
- Spoon mixture into a greased oven dish.
- Scatter cinnamon and sugar on top of the tart.
- Bake for 45 min or until it is cooked on 180ºC.